Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to review the terms and conditions for the Cure Cup
Terms and Conditions
BY CLICKING “I AGREE”, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”) IN ITS ENTIRETY.
1. All admission tickets issued by the Orlando Sports Foundation for the Cure Cup granting access to the 2022 Cure Cup (the “Cure Cup”) to be held on April 11, 2022 at Isleworth Golf and Country Club ("The Venue") in Orlando, Florida may be revoked by the Orlando Sports Foundation or The Venue in their sole discretion for any reason.
2. There are no admission tickets for spectators. Admission tickets are confirmed for players only ("Players"). All Players must be officially registered via the online portal by the purchasing sponsor no later than April 5, 2022.
3. Players assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating to holder’s attendance at the Cure Cup and related activities, from all known and unknown causes and obvious and hidden conditions, including, but not limited to, personal injury (including death), which includes, without limitation, injuries resulting from being struck by misdirected golf balls and/or falls on the course and surrounding areas; sickness (including illness and other risks of exposure to COVID-19, or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness); and ticket holders hereby release, waive, and covenant not to sue The Orlando Sports Foundation, Isleworth Golf and Country Club, Posh Able Events, participating players and each of their respective Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Members and Affiliates from any and all liabilities from any such risks, hazards, and dangers.
4. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, including those with or without masks and additional personal protective equipment (“PPE”) or improperly using masks or PPE. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending the Cure Cup ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, including but not limited to exposure
to carriers of the virus who do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and/or ticket holder transmitting the COVID-19 virus to others during or after the Cure Cup.
5. Sponsors of the tournament assign permission to use name and the provided logo in conjunction with promotion of the tournament. Payment of sponsorship is due upon submission of sponsorship to hold the player positions and no later than March 11, 2022.
6. The Venue will direct several contests during the Cure Cup, including but not limited to First Place, Second Place, Third Place, Closest to the Pin and Longest Drive. The management of data to determine the winners is at the sole discretion of The Venue. The Orlando Sports Foundation, its employee or sponsors of the Cure Cup are not part of determining contest winners.
7. Should any portion or provision of this Agreement be held invalid, void, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be governed by Florida law.